Online Meetings Through GoToMeeting Platform:
- Online meetings are becoming increasingly popular to connect people remotely through the use of computers and the internet – GoToMeeting is one of the fastest growing online meeting platforms
- Joining a meeting with GoToMeeting is fairly straightforward – meeting participants can visit the website and enter the 9 digit meeting ID or the room which they are trying to join
- If you do not have an ID for you meeting you can contact the meeting organizer who would have been provided the meeting ID when they created the meeting room
- Your meeting session will appear on your computer screen once you have successfully entered an active meeting session
- GoToMeeting supports audio and video functions so if you are using these features it will be necessary to have working speaker and video devices to participate
- Your meeting window will contain the tools to manage your meeting options such as sharing your screen, muting options, control panels toggle, and you can set your screen parameters
Details Regarding Online Meeting Platforms and GoToMeeting:
Due to the nature of technology it is not possible to meet with groups digitally without getting everyone together in the same room. This is making it easier than every to get teams on the same page because you can conveniently meet even when people may not be geographically located anywhere near one another. GoToMeeting requires an organizer to create a meeting room which will require registration with the website and setting up payment options as selected (pricing varies depending on your chosen options).
Consumers who are interested in purchasing services with GoToMeeting can discuss their options with sales specialist to review what may work best for their specific needs. If customers already have an account set up and having issues with their meeting settings there is tech support available 24/7 to assist with the technology. While there are many online meeting platforms available GoToMeeting is very popular and provides a wide range of features – reviewing your needs and the services available is the best method to determining which meeting service will be best for you.