Indigo Platinum MasterCard Invitation Application:
- Consumers who have received a mail offer to apply for the Indigo Platinum MasterCard can visit the main application page to begin their application process for this card
- If you have not received an offer for the card, you can still initiate an application through this page by visiting the link which will review your pre-qualification status
- To get started with your invitation to apply you can enter the 12 digit invitation number and your zip code which will direct you to the full application process
- Completing the application will require you to provide additional information and once submitted you will then be provided with a result which will determine eligibility
The Indigo Platinum MasterCard is designed for customers who may have credit history issues which potentially make them less eligible for other credit cards. This card is accepted just like any other credit card and consumers can use it anywhere MasterCard is accepted. The upside for consumers is that they are able to access a line of credit and make payments on the expenses they charge to their card. By doing so, their account payments and standing are reported to the major credit bureaus which allows consumers to begin to build their credit score and credit history.
The Indigo Card allows consumers to view their pre-qualification status prior to submitting the full application. This enables you to determine if you are likely to be approved for the card without an impact on your credit score (ie: there is no hard credit check).
More Details Regarding the Indigo Platinum MasterCard and Application Process:
- Your invitation number to apply for this card can be found on the mail offer you received – a graphic is available on the application page which shows where this code is located
- 24/7 mobile account access is available to cardholders and cardholders are able to choose the design they would like to have on their new card