Huggies Rewards Sign Up Earn and Redeems Points:
- Huggies Reward members can visit the Huggies Rewards website to submit receipts from eligible purchases and redeem points towards for many exciting items
- Once you are signed in to your account you can view your reward points and manage your reward options – rewards can be used for items such as Huggies products, gift cards and more
- Huggies Rewards can be managed on their mobile app which is available for iOS and Android operating systems – sign up can also be completed through the application
- Signing up will require you to register with Huggies by providing a valid email address which will be used for sign in in the future
Reward programs are common incentives provided to customers to reward brand loyalty. Customers who frequently purchase Huggies products can benefit from signing up for their rewards program – parents with a young child are certainly going to need to continue purchasing diapers so there is likely no shortage of eligible purchases to earn rewards with. The Huggies rewards program no longer requires customers to provide reward codes but can rather earn points simply by providing an eligible receipt.
To earn points you can simply take a photo of your receipt – if multiple photos are required you can simply take multiple photos of the receipt to fit in the entire receipt. Once you provide your receipt and store information your points can then be added to your account total.
Additional Information about the Huggies Rewards Program:
- New member sign ups may be eligible for bonus points just for signing up – currently new members can earn 500 reward points when signing up a new account
- If you have a rewards account with other products such as Scott, Kleenex, Cottonelle, or others you may be able to log in using this information – you can check the sign up page for a full list of brands