1,000 People Win $1,000 Everyday:
- To celebrate tax season this year H&R Block is giving away $1,000 to 1,000 people every day from January 16, 2016 through February 15, 2016. With a final drawing on February 19, 2016.
- During the promotional period there will be 32,000 individual winners who will each receive a check for $1,000
- This contest is open for entry for participant who make an in office tax appointment at H&R Block. Alternate method of entry includes mail in entry request
- HR Block is promoting this giveaway using the hashtag #MyGrandPlan – participants can tell H&R Block what they plan to do with their winnings
H&R Block operates over 11,000 locations in the United States and is one of the biggest tax preparation companies in the country. They have assisted customers in completing over 24.5 million tax returns. With tax season underway, H&R Block will be giving back to it’s customers this year in the form of $32,000,000 to be distributed to 32,000 individuals who file their taxes with H&R Block.
One catch about the sweepstakes is that it does encourage early entry to have maximum opportunities to win. While only one entry can be made, the random drawings will be to all customers who have filed with H&R Block this tax season. As such, those who file early will be eligible during all subsequent drawings, increasing their chances at taking home one of the one thousand dollars cash prizes. H&R Block is also encouraging customers to share this promotion using the hashtag #MyGrandPlan followed by your plans with your winnings in order to further promote their 1,000 People Win $1,000 Every Day during the promotion period.
Additional Information About This Promotion:
- Winners of the contest will be notified via email from H&R Block. Once notified, winners will have four days to redeem their $1000 prize
- This contest is open to legal US residents who are at least 18 years of age
- The officical promotional period for this give-away is January 4th through February 15th of 2016