Health First Bill Pay
- Pay a premium online
- Free to use with no hidden charges
- First time users will need their Health First account number in order to enroll
- Returning users can simply use the email address used at the time of sign up to login
- The site is simple and easy to use
Once the customer has gained Health First account access online they can make a one-time payment, set up automatic monthly payments and view previous payment history or print payment records.
- Healthcare firm founded in 1993
- Serves the poor people of New York and New Jersey
- Offers low-cost health insurance such as Leaf Plans, Medicaid, Child Health Plus and Medicare Plans
Healthfirst specializes in a unique hospital-sponsored business model that helps them cut cost and provide health insurance to people who may not be able to afford it under normal circumstances.
“Healthfirst strives to meet the needs of the diverse communities we serve through close provider partnerships and strong community involvement. We are one of the fastest growing health plans in New York with over one million members and a network of thousands of providers.” – HealthFirst.org
Which hospitals are associated with Health First?
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center (1650 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10457 or dial 718-590-1800)
- Jacobi Medical Center (1400 Pelham Pkwy S, Bronx, NY 10461 or 718-918-5000)
- St. Barnabas Hospital Health System (183rd St, Bronx, NY 10457 phone number could not be found for St. Barns)
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (234 E 149th St, Bronx, NY 10451 or call 718-579-5000)
- Montefiore Medical Center (not available at this time)
- North Central Bronx Hospital (3424 Kossuth Ave, Bronx, NY 10467 OR 718-519-5000)
For Health Care First specific questions please call 1-855-675-7630 or 1-888-250-2220 for Healthfirst Leaf Plans customers. These numbers should only be used for general questions or issue regarding a payment. For emergencies please dial 911.