Go Decipher WS Cor 2015
- Take a short survey related to a GNC purchase
- Customers who complete the survey in full will be entered into a sweepstakes where they stand a chance to win a $100 GNC gift card
- In order to qualify for the sweepstakes the GNC customer must be 18 years of age or older at the time if entry
It should be noted that a purchase from GNC is not required to enter and contestants are limited to one entry per person or e-mail address during the given sweepstakes period (i.e. July 17, 2015 to September 30, 2015). Those looking to enter without making a purchase from GNC can write to: 7 River Park Place East Suite 110 Fresno, CA 93720. When entering the GNC customer survey promotion via US mail please be sure to include the contestants name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address on a 3×5 index card.
Other details associated with the GNC Gift Card Survey sweepstakes
- The sponsor of the promotion is GNC aka General Nutrition Corporation
- A total of 20 winners will be drawn during the promotional period and they will receive a $100 GNC Gift Code
- GNC survey gift card winners will be notified by mail, phone or email within 7 days of the drawing date
- GNC gift codes cannot be transferred and winners are responsible for all state and federal taxes
- A list of the 20 winners can be requested by writing to: 7 River Park Place East Suite 110 Fresno, CA 93720
- Any questions about the Go Decipher WS Cor 2015 survey promo can be directed to 559.256.4753
Who is GNC?
- Pittsburgh based health and nutrition related products company
- Founded in 1935 by David Shakarian (did not acquire the name General Nutrition Center until the 1960’s as part of the health food craze that hit middle america)
- Over 7000 locations and 2 billion US dollars in revenue
GNC stores typically are located inside high-end malls or suburban strip malls and caters to middle to upper class fitness consumers or fat people looking to lose weight.