What is Bake It Forward
- Food Network is promoting Bake it Forward to help end child hunger by teaming up with No Kid Hungry
- When #BakeItForward is used on Twitter, Food Network will donate to fight child hunger
- Simply bake your favorite treat – share it on social media with the hashtag “#BakeItForward” and Food Network will do the rest
- Food Network has set a goal of providing 1,000,000 meals to children in need
- Promotion runs 11/1/15 through 12/31/15
The holiday season is a time for baking and sharing with friends and family. Food Network is teaming up with bakers across the world to help curb the problem of child hunger. By posting your favorite baking creation to social media and sharing with Food Network through Twitter using the hashtag “#BakeItForward” Food Network will donate $1 for each unique tag. You can also tag your creation through Facebook and Instagram so that all of your friends and family and check out your holiday baking creations.
What is No Kid Hungry:
- No Kid Hungry is a charity service aimed at ending child hunger
- No Kid Hungry operates in the US where child hunger is a serious problem which often goes overlooked
- No Kid Hungry is accredited by the BBB Charity Accreditation and Charity Navigator ensuring your donation goes where it is needed
This holiday season using the power of social media Food Network is teaming up with No Kid Hungry to provide a much needed benefit to hungry children in the United States. You can share your photos online and help put an end to child hunger. Food Network will be airing top creations during the promotional period on Sundays at 9PM ET.