- Apply for the it Chrome credit card online
- Customers can also check the status of a previously submitted Discover Chrome application
- Please be sure to have the Invitation Number when applying online
- The Discover Chrome Invitation Number is 23 digits in length and can be located on the offer received via US Mail
- To check the status of an application please provide the customers SSN and billing zip code
The Discover Chrome credit card is issued by Discover Bank who is Member FDIC and is based at 502 E. Market Street Greenwood, Delaware 19950. The firm was awarded the “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014” by J.D. Power and has an outstanding track record in customer service.
What one earth is the Discover it chrome card?
- A rewards credit card designed for students
- Offers 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants (up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter)
- Ideal for college students who spend a lot of money on gas and eating out (which defined 99% of college students in the US)
- The card also offers 1% on all other purchases
- Students are allowed to redeem statement credit for cash back any time, or deposit the amount into a bank account or pay for a purchase at Amazon.com (i.e. school books or supplies)
- The Discover Chrome card carries no annual fee and new members will receive double cash back at the end of the first year
Other lesser benefits of the Chrome card include $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee, cash back never expires (like most card reward programs), 0% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases, no late fee on the first late payment, and no foreign transaction fee (ideal for students taking a pring break out of the country).
Discover credit cards are accepted at more than 9 million merchants and the Cashback Bonus balance associated with the Chrome student card will expire if the account is closed or has not been used in 18 months.