County Market Feedback
- Take a short survey with the County Market store ID number
- All feedback will be gathered by Market Force Information
- All feedback will be sent to the managers of the local County Market store in which the purchase took place
- Customers will be asked a variety of questions about their visit to the County Market
- In return for the feedback customers could win a $250 County Market gift card
Please note that customers are only allowed to take the County Market Feedback survey once every three days regardless of how often they visit the store. The County Market gift card cannot be redeemed for cash and is subject to All federal, state, local, and municipal taxes and other governmental charges.
Other County Market survey notes of interest?
- A purchase is not required in order to win a gift card (see how to enter without purchase below)
- Customers can also take the provide feedback to the County Market via phone by calling (866) 663-9585
- To enter without purchase please write to: “Niemann Foods $250 Monthly GROCERY SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Survey Group, P.O. Box 699,Plainview, NY 11803
When entering the $250 County Market gift card sweepstakes without purchase please be sure to include the contestants name, address, and phone number on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and include proper postage.
Who or what is the County Market?
- Operates around 70 grocery stores in the Midwestern and Southern regions of the United States
- Part of the SuperValu Corporation
- Caters to the middle class in rural areas
The County Market has locations in the states of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Dakota and Pennsylvania.