Manage Your Stage Credit Card Account:
- Stage Credit Card holders can visit this webpage to gain access to their online account – in order to access your account you must have already enrolled your card with an online account
- If you have an active internet connection and have completed the enrollment you can log in to your account by providing the username and password associated with your Stage Card
- Once you have logged in to your account you will have full access to account management tools such as viewing recent transactions, viewing statements, and setting up payment options
- The Stage Credit Card is a rewards card that includes access to The Style Circle Rewards Program plus additional rewards for payments made and rewards throughout the year
The Stage Credit Card offers consumers a more personalized approach to credit card rewards. For instance, cardholders will receive additional rewards at each year on their birthday – it does not get much more personal than this! In addition to a yearly birthday gift, cardholders also benefit from year round incentives such as $5 Payback Rewards for each $100 spent.
If you are a first time registrant of a Stage Card you will need to complete the online sign up process. You will be asked to create an online account which will be used to managed your credit card account settings, payment, and security. In order to create an account for the first time you will need to have your full account information including your card number and zip code.
Additional Information about the Stage Credit Card:
- If you are not a current cardholder you can follow a link on the webpage if you are interested in applying for a Stage Credit Card
- Full online account access is available 24 hours everyday
- The Stage Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank