Costco Visa Anywhere Card by Citi:
- Consumers can visit this page to learn about the Costco Visa Anywhere Card by Citi which recently went in to affect as Costco changed their credit card provider
- The Costco Visa Anywhere Card is eligible for use anywhere Visa is accepted – this is a cash back card and cash back benefits are eligible on all purchases made with this card
- Cash back incentives are 4% cash back on gas purchases for the first $7000 per year, 3% cash back on restaurants, 2% cash back at Costco, and 1% everywhere else
- This website also includes a user friendly calculator where consumers can estimate their yearly expenditures for each category to determine their expected yearly cash back
The Costco Visa Anywhere Card is a cash rewards card which allows consumers to earn cash rewards on all purchases made on this card. The cash rewards can then be redeemed as statement credit when paying your bill. Cash back cards are popular credit card options for consumers who likes to earn cash back on their purchases as opposed to other cards which may provide reward points for things like travel expenses.
In June 2016, Costco switched from American Express to a Visa card by Visa. Costco is a very large retail store which provides many products including grocery items, gas, electronics and much more. This generous cash back card allows consumers to be rewarded for their spending at Costco as well as anywhere else they use their Costco Visa Anywhere Card. As with any credit card application, it is encouraged that consumers are familiar with their credit score prior to applying for a new line of credit.
Additional Information about The Costco Visa Anywhere Card by Citi:
- The card requires no enrollment in special categories – your cash back rewards are always available for any purchases where Visa is accepted
- This card comes with many of the benefits Citi customers have comes to expect such as travel protection, fraud protection, and 0% liability