Southwest Rapid Rewards by Chase:
- On this site you can explore the benefits of becoming a Southwest Rapid Rewards members by signing up for a rewards credit card through Chase
- If you are already a Southwest Rapid rewards cardholder you can log in to your account and manage your account online
- Southwest and Chase offer three different credit cards which provide different benefits – The Southwest Premier Card, The Plus Card, and The Business Card
- If you are not yet a cardholder you can also explore available offers and special promotions for new member sign ups
Southwest Rapid Rewards Card is a credit card which provides travel benefits for cardholders and is issued through Chase Bank. Many types of reward programs exist for credit cards such as reward points and cash back; this particular card is for a consumer who is interested in using their reward benefits for travel and flights. With the Southwest Rapid Rewards card, points do not expire and you can accumulate as many points as you wish – no limits will apply to the amount of reward points you can earn.
An additional benefit of the Southwest Rapid Rewards Card is that if a consumer does not wish to redeem their points for travel rewards such as flights through Southwest Airlines, the points can be used to acquire gift cards or merchandise through their rewards program. Consumers who use their reward points for Southwest Flights will receive all of the accommodations Southwest Passengers have grown to expect such as quality service and free bag check in.
Additional Information about Southwest Rapid Rewards:
- Currently consumers can sign up to earn 25,000 reward points once $1,000 is spent on their card in the first 3 months of use
- Consumers earn 1 point for each dollar spent and 2 points for each dollar spent on Southwest flights or on travel items sponsored through the Southwest Rapid Rewards program
- A $99 annual fee applies to the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card – No annual fee applies to the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Card
- In addition to the travel rewards, your card is issued by Chase Bank which comes with the protection and customer service consumers expect from a top credit card issuer