Cap’n Crunch Quest Promotion
- Enter to win a $100 Dollar General Gift Card Sweepstakes
- Runs from June 19th, 2015 to July 30th
- The promotion can be found on speciality marked boxes of Cap’n Crunch and Crunch Berries cereals at Dollar General
- No purchase is required to enter
- Help the Cap’n in his quest today
Please note contestants are limited to one chance per day, per person/email address/household (for the $10 instant win $10 Dollar General Gift Card could be won upon entry) while one entry is allowed per week in regards to the $100 gift card from Dollar General.
What are the quick and fast rules associated with the Cap’n Crunch Quest Age Gate Sweepstakes?
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- There will be a total of 1300 winners associated with the Cap’n Crunch Quest promo
- A total of 300 Dollar General $100 gift cards will be given away will 1000 $10 card will be provided
Players will search islands for treasure by visiting a Dollar General Store, logging into CapnCrunchQuest and checking-in with their geolocation-enabled mobile device. The Cap’n Crunch Quest Age Gate Sweepstakes seems a little high-tech for a cereal brand that caters to children.
Cap’n Crunch is an iconic breakfast cereal that caters to kids. The cereal is made by the Quaker Oats Company who is a division of PepsiCo.