Benjamin Moore Survey
- Win a smooth $500 Visa Gift card in the Benjamin Moore Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- The B MOORE survey is operated by Market Force and all information provided will be used to help Benjamin Moore destroy their competition
- In order to win the $5000 gift card the customer must be 18 years of age or older
- Benjamin Moore is dedicated to providing superior customer service and customer feedback provided in this survey will help them continue this superior service
- The Benjamin Moore store number is required and the survey can only be taken online
If the customer does not have the store number from the receipt, please search for the Benjamin Moore Store where the purchase was made by providing the zip code OR by selecting the State & City, then clicking the Submit button on the Benjamin Moore survey page (see sources below).
Rules associated with the Benjamin Moore & Co Online Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes?
- Customers are limited one entry per BJ receipt
- Employees, officers, directors of Benjamin Moore (“Benjamin Moore & Co”) and any entity associated with the administration and promotion of the Sweepstakes (“Administrator”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employees are not eligible
- The $500 visa gift card associated with the Benjamin Moore & Co Online Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes is subject to Federal and State taxes where applicable by law
- A winner list can be obtained by writing to Benjamin Moore & Co. Online Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes c/o Benjamin Moore & Co., 101 Paragon Drive, Montale, NJ 07645
Benjamin Moore is a high-end paint supply company and it is owned by Warren Buffet through Berkshire Hathaway. The company is known for producing colorful, quality paint that last and was founded in New Jersey all the way back in 1883. Benjamin Moore is much more popular on the East Coast of the US than the West Coast.