BBVA Compass Credit Online Login:
- Access business and personal credit cards online
- Operated by BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc. Compass Bank is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender
- BBVA customer care agents can be reached at 1-800-COMPASS aka (1-800-266-7277)
- Compass Bank care reps are available Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. CT, Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT
- Account numbers will be required for first time BBVA Compass Creidt Online customers
Email customer care support is available for BBVA Compass credit card holders via email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note a valid email address will be required at the time of registration so BBVA Compass can relay appropriate Account Alerts to the customer.
What does a Compass Credit Online account provide?
- Sign up for account alerts
- View statements and make payments online
- Check available credit
- View outstanding Authorizations
- Download BBVA account activity into Quicken or another software application
- Access 24/7, 365 days (not counting maintenance periods which usually occur on a Sunday evening)
- Notifications when a credit limit is reached or exceeded, balance is greater than or less than a defined dollar amount OR when a BBVA customers statement period ends
- The Compass Credit Online convenient service is absolutely free
- Members are allowed to make one payment transaction a day online (any further payments will have to be made in person or over the phone with a Compass Bank customer care agent)
For BBVA credit card accounts, Compass Credit Online SM allows the member to make a payment up to the current balance plus an additional $25.00 while HELOC customers can only pay the entire balance (no additional amounts). If a customer locates a lower interest rate reward program the member is allowed to transfer an unpaid credit card balance from one credit card issuing bank to BVAA Compass. At this time BBVA Compass does not offer any special credit card offers for members of the United States Military.