Barclay Card US Servicing Score
- Barclaycard cardholders can now check their FICO score for free
- Get online account management with Barclaycard
- Check your FICO score online
For centuries, Barclays has been a leader in global finance. They understand that despite handling accounts for some of the largest multi-national corporations in the world, it is the individual that has helped them to become the powerhouse they are. That’s why they are now offering the Barclaycard, a credit card that can fit any lifestyle. Those who are interested can select from a variety of Barclaycards, all offering different incentives and features. Some focus on miles whiles others keep the APR low. Moreover, Barclays is adding great new features all the time. Now, for instance, Barclaycard cardholders can check their FICO score online for free, with no strings attached or sales pitches. It’s a great way to get a firm idea of where you stand in the world of credit.
How to check your FICO score with Barclaycard
- Visit the promotional page (see below)
- Enter your username and click “Continue”
- Go to your Account Summary page
- Click the “Tools and Education” link
- Click “Accept”
It’s that easy to check your FICO score online with Barclays. In addition to seeing your FICO score front and center, you’ll also see a tracking chart detailing your credit history, as well as two of the major factors affecting your score. And this isn’t to be taken lightly. 90% of the credit scores purchased in the United States by lenders are FICO scores. So it behooves folks to ensure their personal score is in the black. With this new feature from Barclaycard, this is now easier than ever.
- Card Services, P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801