- Provide feedback in relation to a bagel purchase
- The Bagel Talk survey includes Einstein Bros Bagels, Manhattan Bagels and Noah’s
- The Bagel Experience Survey will take about 5 minutes to complete
- All results are collected by the Service Management Group and delivered to the stores managers
- At the end of the Bagel Talk survey the customer should receive a rewards for their efforts
To start the survey be sure to have access to the Internet along with the date of visit, store number and transaction number from the Einstein Bros Bagels, Manhattan Bagels or Noah’s customer receipt. If the receipt is lost it is unlikely the customer will still be able to provide feedback in regards to their bagel purchase.
Einstein Bros Bagels, Manhattan Bagels and Noah’s?
- All part of the Einstein Noah restaurant Group who operates more than 800 locations throughout the US
- Besides some of the best bagels in the Universe the firm also offers made-to-order hot (or cold) sandwiches, crisp salads piled high with fresh veggies and gourmet coffee
- The firm manages and produces their own dough used in each bagel through their own dough production facility
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group offers franchising opportunities in relation to the Einstein Bros Bagels and Noah’s ONLY. Currently there are around 240 franchised locations across the US (California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin). At this time the Einstein Noah restaurant Group does not intend to open up any locations outside the United States.
Popular menu items include Spinach & Artichoke Chicken sandwich, Turkey Chili soup, Nova Lox sandwich, Pastrami Rueben Paninis, Ham and Swiss Bagel Melt, Strawberry Chicken salad and the Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich (590 calories with 32 grams of protein). The menu is for the most part pretty healthy and health conscious consumers should easily be able to find a menu items that won’t bust their diet.