Arm 1 Payments
- Access a debt online with the Northland Reference Number and customers zip code
- Please use the zip code associated with the Northland collections letter
- Arm 1 Payments is only used in an attempt to collect a debt
- Visa, American Express and MasterCard are all accepted by Northland when making online payments
- Questions can be directed to the support inquiry
Those without a account number will have to provide a variety of information to help the Northland online system locate the file. This information includes the company name and address. All questions by phone can be directed to the office at the toll-free number listed on the debt letter or the customer can write to: PO BOX 129, Thorofare, NJ 08086-0129.
Who or what is the Northland Group?
- Debt collection service firm
- Founded in 1982
- Specializes in accounts receivable management and collection services
- Strives to provide a Highly responsive staff to each customer in order to deliver competitive returns
Online reviews related to the Northland Group?
“I knew Northland had a reputation of being a first-class agency, and they have certainly lived up to that label since joining our network. Their new client set-up process was extremely quick and painless; their back office is exceptional; and their liquidation rates are exceeding our expectations.” – Agency Manager, Top 10 Bank Card
Northland Group is headquartered at 7831 Glenroy Road, Suite 250 Minneapolis, MN 55439 and can be reached toll-free by calling 800.800.8191. Northland customer care agents are available from Monday to Saturday (Monday – Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m) but the call center is closed on Sunday.
Northland Group offers a variety of careers to graduates and savor business veterans to include the following positions: call center agent, transfer agent and Entry Level Customer Service Representatives. These positions are available in the states of New Jersey, Kentucky and Minnesota.