American Express Confirm Card
- Activate your new American Express card
- Enjoy one of the most widely used credit cards in the world
- Earn big savings and discounts with American Express’ Membership Rewards Program
In 2015, American Express earned the number 22 spot on Forbes’ World’s Most Valuable Brands list, as well as number 105 on the Global 2000. This is all complimented by the fact that American Express enjoys an $80.9 billion market cap. So to say that AmEx enjoys some popularity on the global scheme is an understatement. And part of the recipe for their success is their ability diversify and offer ever more incentives and rewards to their customers. American Express’ Membership Rewards program has always been a great way to entice new members, but their wide selection of card types also sweetens the pot. Potential cardholders can choose between personal cards, small business cards, corporate cards, prepaid cards and more. And each one offers multitudes of benefits.
What American Express offers their customers
- Earn 2X the points when you ride with Uber
- Use points directly on card purchases
- Earn points when you purchase gas via the Plenti rewards program
- Get deals on products such as the Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 speaker
- Earn points when you book hotels, airfare, car rental and more
Those who are approved for a new AmEx card are ready to start charging—provided they activate it. American Express allows cardholders to do this quickly and easily by visiting the promo site (see below) and entering the 15-digit card number as well as the four-digit security code. This card activation is just the first in one of many security protocols designed to protect the cardholder. Others include transaction alerts, Express SafeKey, EMV smart chip cards, limited liability, purchase protection, global assist, fraud protection and more.
Contacting American Express