Activating Your New Fifth Third Credit Card:
- Fifth Third Bank credit card or debit card holders who have received a new card can log in to activate their services online
- Log in requires a Fifth Third Bank online banking account – many members will already have this created but if not, this will need to be set up prior to online activation
- To create your new online account you must enter your full credit card number as your user ID and your card PIN number as your password
- Once logged in with a new account, you will be prompted to create your own username and password specific to your account
- Your new account will allow you to access your Fifth Third Bank accounts and manage your account settings
Fifth Third Bank strives to provide their customers with Credit Card options which fit their lifestyle needs – consumers can choose from low interest rate credit card options, reward card options or preferred credit card options which combine the best of services consumers expect to find with their credit card options (just remember, like nearly all preferred/exclusive credit cards, their is often an associated annual fee!).
To activate your new credit card from Fifth Third Bank existing online banking members can simply log in and activate their new card using the online prompts. If you do not have an online banking account with Fifth Third Bank you can create your new account very easily by accessing the activation page and following the new member log in (outlined above). Once your card has been activated you are free to use your new card at any business your card is accepted.
Additional Information About Fifth Third Bank Credit Cards:
- Fifth Third Bank offers various credit card options including the Platinum (low interest), Real Life Rewards (rewards card), and the Preferred Card
- Fifth Third Bank is partnered with MasterCard to provide cardholders with a top notch credit card experience which focuses on customer service
- All credit decisions are based on consumer credit ratings and existing debt and income – it is encouraged to always be aware of your credit profile when applying for new credit