Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans:
- Consumers can learn about the Quicken Loans Rocket Mortgage – a new way to shop and be approved for your next mortgage
- Current Quicken Loans customers can login to their online account and manage their account settings and view account details – requires a registered username and password
- Through this website, consumers can link to the Quicken Loans Rocket Mortgage YouTube video which explains and demonstrates how Rocket Mortgage works
- Rocket Mortgage through Quicken Loans provides consumers with new home purchase mortgages as well as refinancing options for existing homeowners
Currently one of the leading financial trends is the ability to be able to handle all aspects of your finances through the convenience of the internet. Quicken Loans is one of the earliest and most reputable online banks which allows consumers to shop for their mortgage without the hassle of and inconveniences that come with traditional loan processes. With Rocket Loans, this concept is expanded even further by allowing consumers the opportunity to quickly and easily receive mortgage and refinance decisions to assist them with their home buying or refinancing process.
Quicken Loans is an industry leader in customer satisfaction, having received the JD Powers customer satisfaction awards from 2010 through 2015. In addition to customer service, they have also been named one of the top lenders by receiving awards such as the designation of being the #1 Online Lender according to National Mortgage News in 2015.
Additional Information about the Rocket Mortgage Loans:
- As with all credit decisions, factors such as the consumer’s credit rating, debt to income ratio, and other factors will determine your chances of approval
- After sharing your personal information – such as name, address, financial information, and social security information – you will continue the loan process entirely online
- Once you receive online approval, you can begin making offers based on this approval and proceed with the closing process once you negotiate the price of your new home