Target Seasonal Positions Information and Application Page:
- Visitors to this website can learn about seasonal positions available with Target during the 2016 holiday season or explore permanent roles within the company
- During the busiest months of the year (November and December) many retailers will hire additional employees looking for temporary jobs in order to meet the demand of mass shopping
- Potential seasonal employees can choose to apply for a position at Target by clicking on the apply now link found on this page which will then direct you through the application process
- Target offers employees a range of perks in addition to their base pay such as discount for eligible purchases and scheduling options which meet your availability
Target is a large retailer which sees a huge influx in customers during the holiday months. This is not uncommon for retailers, because Christmas is a time when customers are shopping for gifts, celebrations, and much more. In order to meet the demand of this seasonal influx, many companies will hire seasonal employees to fill these roles. This can be a great benefit to someone who is looking for a temporary job to earn some extra cash during the holiday season.
In order to apply for a position you will need to include your personal contact information and some basic background information to ensure eligibility. If you are not quite ready to apply at the time of visiting the website, interested individuals can provide their contact information and email address and they can elect to be notified when openings become available which meet their selected criteria.
Additional Information about Seasonal Target Employment:
- Target employees enjoy 10% off eligible Target purchases which is a great benefit on top of the already discounted holiday pricing
- Jobs include logistics roles, floor staff, cashiers, food service, and backroom merchandise stocking – many roles available to suit your job type desire