Prepaid Phones from Verizon
- Get an affordable and flexible plan with Verizon Prepaid
- No annual contracts to sign or activation fees
- Select from a number of different mobile devices
Verizon has risen to become one of the premier mobile providers in the nation. For years, folks have chosen Verizon for their mobile service contracts, which have always been offered at competitive rates. Now Verizon is adding even more flexibility to their service by offering prepaid options to their valued customers. That’s right, anyone who wants a phone can buy one straight away with no annual contracts, activation fees or credit checks. Moreover, those who do opt for a prepaid device enjoy free next-day shipping to ensure they receive their mobile as soon as possible. There are a number of different prepaid plans to choose from starting at the low price of just $20 per month. And these plans cover everything from regular cell phones to smart phones to tablets.
How to get a Verizon prepaid device
- Visit the promotional page (see below)
- Select a prepaid plan from the list of options
- Purchase the device online
- Select the “Activate it” option on the promotional page
- Enter the device ID in the text box
- Proceed with the device setup
It’s just that easy. Within one or two days you could have your new Verizon prepaid mobile device in hand and ready to use. There are also a number of perks for signing up for a prepaid plan with Verizon. For example, those who enroll in AutoPay will receive an additional 1GB to their data plan. All that’s required to enroll is to sign in to you’re My Verizon account.
- Verizon Wireless ATTN: Correspondence Team, PO Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492